Question

Should I make a separate instagram account for all of the crochet things that I do or keep everything on one account? Also what all do you guys know about tick-tock? I don’t spend a lot of time on social media (outside of Ribblr) so I’m trying to figure everything out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Me personally i only have YouTube and ribblr but if you want to expand your social media, go for it

3 Likes

If you make an Instagram account, lmk and I’ll follow you! My user is li.lycrochets !

I used to have TikTok, but I deleted it because I used to waste literal days just scrolling. I think it would be fine for a work account, just don’t do what I did!

2 Likes

It’s up to you. I had an Instagram that was both personal and crochet. It’s probably a good idea to get on various platforms and have people see your works from all around the world.

3 Likes

I don’t have any social media so youtube is also better for me.

2 Likes

i would say depends how active you are! if you use instagram a lot, you might want to have a personal and a crochet account (that’s what i do). if you only really want to use instagram sometimes to do crochet stuff, you only need one account- in terms of tiktok, it’s a video-sharing platform that has a lot of trends and lingo and stuff so i’d reccomend spending a week or two on it before making content so you can get a handle on the vibes. if you have any questions feel free to ask me i’m a big social media person lol

3 Likes

Thank you guys for your advice :slight_smile: I’m going to look into all three and I think that I’m going to set up a separate Instagram I will share it when it’s up!

4 Likes