Random fact of the week- week 2

Alright Hello again time for the random thoughts of Neptune!! But this time with a new and improved usernameee. With a little bit of gay and a little bit of neurodivergence you too can be just like meee!! Kachowww

Anywhos
Dont eat salami. It is like drugs and you will eat more. I love salami. Dont be like me and become addicted. Thank you for coming to my ted talk at 10pm led by a sleep deprived host who is supposed to be studying for a french final.

shout out because why not @RingoSilly you are such a silly goober thank you for being such a good friend <333

25 Likes

We should start a salami addiction support group…

7 Likes

Yuhhh :nail_care:t2::nail_care:t2: shoutout to @XxTheCosmosxX Because your literally my ribblr bestie :skull::sob: so thank you, you goober >:D!

6 Likes

Frr ;sob: like why do you have to taste so freaking good???

4 Likes

My mom makes a salami pasta salad that I think is my grandma’s recipe and it is so addicting

6 Likes

its the salami

5 Likes

I know

6 Likes

I can’t become addicted to salami cuz I don’t like salami. I understand I’m weird

6 Likes

I-
How-
HOW? You beat the curse :sob::sob:

5 Likes

I did too, I hate salami :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Salami is my addiction, but it will not overcome my life :fist::pensive:

4 Likes

i’ve never become addicted to salami cuz i dont like it​:pensive::pensive::pensive: also the ‘kachow’ is bringing back some umm memories:skull:

5 Likes

*shoves salami in my mouth * YOU CANT STOP MEH

3 Likes

ive um never had salami and i actually need to google what it mean… :skull:

2 Likes

i- “kachow” is bringing up some fresh memories Nepti

2 Likes