Random Fun

i would just like to throw a disclaimer out there. i am in no way trying to make anyone feel bad about how tall or short they are. this was just a question i was curious about because i like to know ppl’s height and it will be beneficial for my shop (that’s a story for a different day!). everyone here is absolutely beautiful in their own way​:purple_heart:

8 Likes

I’m only 163cm (5 feet, 4 inches) tall. When I’m shopping and the item is at the back on the top shelf without any tall people around I climb up the shelves to get it. I don’t have much choice and those shelves are designed to support a lot more weight than what I weigh. Think about how heavy canned goods are when the shelves are full. Everyone thinks I’m crazy but it works!! :joy:

8 Likes

I’m 5’6 (I’m 12, it’s really weird when you’re taller than people that when you were younger you thought they were like giants and know you tower over them)

4 Likes

I’m 5’3 :smiling_face_with_tear:
Note: I’m 14

5 Likes

I’m 164cms i was 167cm like 10 years ago. Ive shrunk 3cms over the years

5 Likes

6’1” (185cm). It’s why I decided to learn to crochet (and knit and sew) when I was younger. Women’s clothing and accessories don’t fit and/or don’t fit correctly so I decided to start making my own stuff.

9 Likes

4’9.5" . the average height for girls my age.

5 Likes

:smiley::+1:t2::two_hearts:
5.6’ here
Probably a bit less due to me being a tad older now :joy:

4 Likes

I actually have no idea how tall I am, I’m not sure how to measure.

5 Likes

I’m 5’ 6" and a half (I think around 168cm) but always tell people I’m “barely 5’ 5” " because I slouch a lot so no one believes me when I say 5’ 6"

5 Likes

Okay purrrr​:nail_care:

6 Likes

Im 5’9 and im only 13 i used to be insecure about my heighth but i leanred to embrace it

5 Likes

Im 5’2” and I’m in my 20s

5 Likes

me too girl. then i realized how hot us tallies are lol

5 Likes

i’m 5’9 and when i learned that 5’9 is “short” for models i was flabbergasted

8 Likes

Well for runway models anyway… Print usually wants shorter like up to 5’6"… Yep I’m in the sweet spot of 5’7" that isn’t really ideal for any modeling haha

4 Likes

I’m 160 cm = 5’2.99 idk if this is right because I’m British and idk American measurements and I just googled this (I’m 12 btw)

5 Likes

wait no in actually four foot eight wich is a bit tallfor my age.

6 Likes

Apparently I shrunk because we measured my and I am now 5’ 8.5

7 Likes

Yeh I was watching this show once and there was this really tall girl like really really tall and they said she was too short. Crazy!

6 Likes