Random question of the day - Day 11

:canada: HAPPY CANADA DAY :canada: to all of my fellow Canadians! I hope you had a great day today :heart: so sorry this is so late :disappointed: I was at Canada Day party and it went on very late.

What’s your comfort food?

Me: hmmm probably any kind of noodle bake, idk it’s just so good

Now it’s your turn! Have fun :sparkling_heart:

26 Likes

i always love mac and cheese. it’s hard to go wrong with it

5 Likes

Mine used to be pizza, now it’s good fruit cut up in a bowl or a nice garden fresh salad. :yum:

Happy Canada day :canada:

6 Likes

tator tot cassorole : D

5 Likes

Soup.

5 Likes

I always get really comforted by Capri Sun for some reason but i would say my comfort food is any type of pasta : )

4 Likes

Ramen… :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Same i love mac and cheese :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Omg I was at a party as well! hello fellow canadien! My comfort food is probably pizza lol. :maple_leaf::canada::maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Hmm I love Soup , pizza and Mac and cheese!
Yum :drooling_face:

3 Likes

SOUP! Lasagna, maybe fajitas! I like foods with lots of flavors and it always makes me feel good! But soup is probably my #1!

2 Likes

I think my go to would be mac and cheese, or like a good pulled pork sandwich and coleslaw just hits the spot :sparkles: yes yes very american :joy:

2 Likes

Turkey or chicken wrap maybe. Also like the Box cherry pies is a really good. I would have to say those things are my comfort Foods.

3 Likes

eggnog. So many positive memories associated with christmas. ^-^ Shame eggnog’s not available year-round

Also chocolate and peppermint, just for general non-eggnog seasons. ^-^ (Andes mints tick all the boxes)

2 Likes

yogurt or vanilla powder :3 - or avocado toast :pensive::pinched_fingers:t6::sparkles:

happy Canada day!! :canada::sparkles:

2 Likes

homemade neapolitian pizza!! >-<

2 Likes

A cheesestick! I love cheesesticks!

2 Likes

A type of popsicle that literally translates to “ old popsicle” in Chinese.

2 Likes

Are you Canadian? I have always wondered if I have ever spoken to a Canadian​:thinking:They seem so cool

2 Likes

Yes I am! And I am very cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes