Random question of the day - Day 12

I have so many tho :sob: There is also Mister Maker, Pocoyo, My big friend (In portuguese I watched it as a child in Brazil), and Monica’s Gang (Also Brazil and actually called a turma da Monica) and so many more and I mentioned a few earlier which was similar to someone else’s
JUST SO MANYYYY

6 Likes

Your welcome! :wink:

5 Likes

THERE IS ALSO LAZY TOWN AND EARTH TO LUNAAA (O SHOW DA LUNA) cs

4 Likes

YOO I LOVED LAZY TOWN (cs)

4 Likes

veggie tales and bubble guppies :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh wait I forgot Caillou (yes I loved that show hehe)

6 Likes

I used to watch peep wnd the big wide world, kipper, jake and the neverland pirates, and thomas the tank engine (the really old one) but i dont really remember it.

Edit remembered moreee: wait i also watched pocoyo but only a little and i think it gave me nightmares loll, and how could i forget about my little pony!?!?! Some pokemon indigo league and apparently odd squad but i dont remember

6 Likes

YESS HIM TOOOOOO! <3 (cs)

6 Likes

my little pony, magic school bus, sid the science kid, Dora the explorer, wild Kratts brother

6 Likes

My little pony ofc

6 Likes

Blaze and the monster macheeeeeeeeennssss

6 Likes

Strawberry Shortcake :cake: :strawberry: and My Little Pony :unicorn: :sparkles:
Oh and once my nerdy sister came along : Magic School Bus :lizard: :bus:

5 Likes

Octonauts, Paw patrol, peppa pig, backyardigans, blaze and the monster machines, ninjago, and best of all, HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: RACE TO THE EDGE

5 Likes

I grew up on The Big Comfy Couch, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Dinosaurs.

But if I’m honest, what stuck with me the longest was a commercial for a show I could never manage to catch, so I’ve never seen it.

Bananas in Pajamas. That song IS my childhood

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, core memory unlocked! I totally forgot about that one, but the song came right back to me.

3 Likes

Little house on the prarie :heartpulse::speak_no_evil::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Literally all the same as you (except The Magic Schoolbus), plus Wawa Wubsy (which was apparently my favorite show as a kid and I don’t see how lol), and Hello Kitty.
Edit: There is really too many to mention because I grew up watching what all my other siblings did as well.

3 Likes

Same I forgot about that show lol.

2 Likes

sophia the first loll and wild kratts (and dora… but thats only when i was like 3 :skull:)
I wasn’t really allowed to watch TV that much soooo

3 Likes