Random Question!

Hi everybody!! Just a random question because I’m interested: what it everyone’s favorite sea creature?
Mine is either siphonophores, jellyfish, or coelacanths.
I like to watch deep sea ROV clips in my free time! I think the ocean and all its creatures are so cool!!

7 Likes

Seahorse, Lion fish, octopus, whale, sharks (especially the basking shark), cuttlefish, puffer fish and the dolphin that annoy/play with them, starfish’s jelly fish, moray wrasse, and so many more. I am also really fascinated with the creatures in the very deep oceans where very few humans ever get to visit, such as the angler fish. It is so weird and yet fascinating and kind f cute in a monster ours way.

3 Likes

“I like to watch deep sea ROV clips in my free time!” :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
Yeah no thalassophobia/ Megalohydrothalassophobia is my favorite sea thing thingy.

3 Likes

My favorites are moon jellies, theyre cool as hecc.
Also literally any sea slug, they are all awesome and colorful.
And crabs are like funky little sea spiders, so i like em too
I also like the camouflaging flounder, the aquarium i go to has a special tank for them so that their floor has different kinds of materials and i like watching them change colors.
And octopi are cool too and smart as hecc

3 Likes

I agree, deep sea things are so cool!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I get that, oceans can be really spooky!!

3 Likes

Aww moon jellies and sea slugs are so cute! I love watching crabs because they’re so funky. The camouflaging flounder tank sounds so cool, I’d love to see that!!

3 Likes

Definitely a seahorse or jellyfish!!

4 Likes

The coconut octopus!

4 Likes

My favourite are squid and jellyfish. :squid:

3 Likes

Mine are whales and dolphins.

Sticking with the mammals here folks.

3 Likes

Hey! @Ksampson14
Welcome to Ribblr!