Random question!

Random question, just curious!
Do you make your hot chocolate with milk or water? And do you have a favorite mug? Even if you dont drink hot chocolate, i still wanna know :33
For me, i make it with water and mix in milk. And this is my favorite mug!

23 Likes

i honestly don’t know i havent had some in so long that i forgot :skull:

8 Likes

I obviously make it with milk and I don’t lol. I like making it homemade rather than the packets bcuz ueah

9 Likes

XD CHAOS PANIC AND DISORDER
I mostly use water, but sometimes when my taste buds are screaming, i use milk :milk_glass:

7 Likes

PUN LOVERS ARE GOING TO BEE IN LOVE WITH MY MUG

AND I USE MILK

8 Likes

Milk. Also if you havent tried dark chocolate hot chocolate, especially the one from Godiva, you need to it will change your life.

7 Likes

So here is how I was taught to make hot chocolate with the powdered hot chocolate mix. Pour a little bit of cold milk into the mug with the hot chocolate powder. Mix the milk and powder until it’s a smooth creamy consistency. Then add hot milk in 2 stages. Add the first stage to fill the mug about halfway. Stir the hot chocolate to ensure it remains creamy with no powder lumps. Then add the rest of the hot milk and stir. You should have a nice creamy chocolaty goodness.

7 Likes

I do the same

7 Likes

I will only drink hot chocolate with milk :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

8 Likes

i can’t have milk so i use water, i don’t have a favorite mug, but i have a favorite cup

8 Likes

milk :milk_glass:

7 Likes

Y’all are crazy!! Water all the way, cuz I hate the thought of warm milk, and my favorite mug has to be this one

Don’t ask me why I just love it :heart:

7 Likes

i like to use milk, even tho the recipe for mix i use already has powdered milk in it

6 Likes

i love warm milk, not only for hot chocolate,
i also like warm cinnamon honey milk
and milk soup with drop noodles

6 Likes

Oooh show the cup???

6 Likes

its water only bc i don’t wanna have a moldy cup

6 Likes

Milk <3
I don’t really have a favorite mug tho

6 Likes

I like milk : D
I don’t have a favorite mug either lol

5 Likes

I used to drink warm milk alone when I was like 4 to help me fall asleep :skull:

5 Likes

milk even though im lactose intolerant. i have a favorite mug, i know i do, i just cant remember which it is.

8 Likes