Random question

Heyy yall! I have a question bc im genuinely curious. Do you sleep with the door open or closed? I personally have to have it closed bc i want privacy especially with siblings… wbu?

• Closed
  • Open
0 voters
14 Likes

Well I have 7 brothers, and my room is right next to the dining room so I’d have to say closed

6 Likes

Oooof that must really suck

6 Likes

Normally closed unless it’s Summer. Keeps the room warmer that way :sleeping_bed:

5 Likes

It really does

5 Likes

I sleep with my door open. My kids one sleeps with it closed the other kid partially open just to keep the air flow going.

5 Likes

Closed because I was the only female in our family of 4. Now because I live with my son for some health care, and though we’re on opposite sides of the house, he’s ALWAYS hot, he was born with his own furnace inside. So he needs windows open a fans blowing which makes me very cold.

5 Likes

Closed, my rooms right next to the staircase so everybody walks by it on weekends when I’m not the first one up.

3 Likes

I live in a studio apartment so I would say due to safety reasons, I keep my door shut lol

But when I was younger living at home, I would keep my door shut - unless my cat wanted to come in and visit me I would crack it open :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Closed my room is next to the living room and I have younger siblings who wake up at like 5am

3 Likes

My door is always closed bc even when im deeeep sleeping i can hear if somebody opens the door and then grab a book or a heel incase of intruder.

3 Likes

3 little sisters… definitely closed :skull:
and what Apple said :arrow_up:

1 Like