Random

Random Question. How long has everyone been crocheting? Be sure to tell me how long in the comments.

Ps. Thank you for all of those who have asked to test Chonky Boi Brucey the axolotl

10 Likes

Solidly 11 years, but well over 25 since I learned and dabbled here and there…

8 Likes

23 years for me.

7 Likes

Only 2 years but I fell for crochet HARD lol. It fulfills all of my creative itches, love it so much!

8 Likes

about 2 years

8 Likes

Been crocheting and knitting for about 4-5 years and it’s the first time I’ve actually stuck with a hobby for longer than a couple months :rofl:

For that, I’m grateful to have given it a shot. Maybe my wallet isn’t though :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

About 3 months​:sweat_smile: but I learned how to crochet a few years ago, I just picked it up again

7 Likes

19 years! 10 since I got into amigurumi which is definitely my go-to now :relaxed:

7 Likes

Since September 2021

8 Likes

It’s similar for me :joy:. Well, I’m still not super consistent with crocheting, but it’s one of the few hobbies I’ve found myself regularly coming back to instead of just losing interest after a few months.

My inconsistency makes it hard to answer the question though. I learned how to crochet maybe 13 years ago or something, but I tend to abandon it for long periods of time, so I’m still waiting for my “This is when I actually started” moment.

9 Likes

I started crocheting beginning of this year I think! I actually figured it out pretty easily lmao

7 Likes

About 9 yrs now self taught

7 Likes

Only since last September but I crochet every day almost all day so I acquired a bit of skills :rofl:

7 Likes

Probably every single day for 15 years except for 9 months when ill with COVID.

7 Likes

Since i was in sixth grade so a while ig

6 Likes

Two months ago. :blush:

6 Likes

I’ve been crocheting for almost a year I started when I was 11 and I think I can finally say I have improved and my patterns have improved too.

Thanks everyone. :grinning:

5 Likes

same!! ( the amigurumi part)

6 Likes

7 almost 8 years

6 Likes

It’s so weird how some people have been crocheting for most of my life or even before I was born. Heh heh heh heh heh hehe heh

5 Likes