really random, but im curious to know how many parrot owners there are on ribbler?

hi guys this is really random but as u already might know im obsessed with parrots and i want to know how many parrot owners there are on ribbler. actually any bird owners. chickens count!
add pictures if u want!!!

16 Likes

I am I have 2 cockatiel birds and 3 budgies and another kind of bird that Idk what it’s called <3

6 Likes

cute! i love cockatiels! i have 1 lovebird she does a bunch of weird stuff.:joy:

5 Likes

Cute my birds do nothing but give me a headache LOL :)))

6 Likes

i trained my bird to do tricks lol

6 Likes

Cool but sadly I don’t have much time to train them but I try my best:D

6 Likes

I have 3 ducks, I really want a budgie or two I would be able to pay for them with the money I get for helping my grandparents, markets, and requests. My mom wont let me get one because they can be loud at times, and she doesn’t like animals in the house. The only animals we have in the house are our two dogs, (and sometimes my cat) she barely lets our dogs in the house because they can behave themselves.

7 Likes

aww! i have a lovebird , but my dad wont let me have anything that is not in a cage. tell ur mom that BUDGIES ARE NOT LOUD they are small animals and yes, they make noises, but i dont think they scream or anything. lovebirds do tho lol.

5 Likes

I don’t have one but my sister has one. It was my moms when she had to rehome it I was a bit sad as I kinda loved pirate. That’s what we called her. She’d nest in my hair and give me kisses. I can’t recall what breed it is but she’s not one of the larger ones.

5 Likes

awww? was it a lovebird? smallest still considered parrot breed. my lovebird
copies sneezes and kisses me too!

4 Likes

LOL my mom wants pets that don’t belong in a cage like cats ( I have 2 btw ) and my dad wants birds he thinks they are better and cleaner then cats but Idk I like both cats and birds

5 Likes

wow my mom and dad r the same as yours

5 Likes

Definitely not a love bird. It’s a parrot bred I’ll see if I can find out what.

Edit
It’s a conure parrot mostly green with some red on its wings.
I know there’s a few different types.

5 Likes

I have 7 chickens!

5 Likes

i love conures!!!

5 Likes

i want chickens!!!

6 Likes

i want a budgie sm but my parents wont let meeeeeee :sob:

5 Likes

thats sad​:pensive:

4 Likes