Recent Posts: Dark Mode Bug

On the home page I realized you can’t read the recent topics while in dark mode. I haven’t noticed anything else funky and love the option of dark mode.

1 Like

Hi Sam! That’s weird, it shouldn’t look that way (see below) whether you’re forcing dark mode or whether dark mode is applied automatically (following your system’s preferences)

Which browser and device are you using?

2 Likes

I’m on a dell laptop running windows 10 with Google chrome. When dark mode is forced it looks like the photo I showed but when my computer is just in the normal Ribblr theme with system preferences check and dark mode on my computer it looks like how you showed. I’m usually just on dark mode in system preferences so I don’t even know why I set it to dark mode if it’s automatically switching based on my system preferences.

1 Like

Thanks! We’ll look into it.
And yes, it does automatically switch based on your preferences! Same for all devices you use, and same for reduce motion :slight_smile:
However, if for any reason you prefer to keep your system on light mode but use Ribblr as dark mode you can always force dark and we’ll remember your choice across all devices.

2 Likes

Thanks again for reporting. The issue has been identified and fixed! :+1:

2 Likes