Recently Finished Projects (Loom Knit Hat, using my own pattern)

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post something here since I haven’t been on in a while and I kinda miss the positivity here. I’m gonna take this opportunity to show y’all something loom knit I made for a Twitch streamer friend of mine. Her Twitch name is FieryDose, she’s super nice and supportive, if you guys are ever on Twitch you should definitely check her out. :purple_heart:

My brother took these pics,:100:

12 Likes

Looks great!

4 Likes

I am impressed!

3 Likes

That’s such an incredible, unique hat!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow!! So pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Very pretty!

4 Likes

Lovely hat :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@anoswaldoddity @Lakeviewknitter @NoKittenAroundStudio @TexasPurl @AimeeManami

Thanks, you guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Y’all been working on anything cool recently??

4 Likes

Just doing some pattern tests… :blush:

3 Likes

I’m working on a slip-over top. I won a gradient set of yarn and wanted to make something special out of it. I couldn’t find anything that had the yardage I had so I came up with a pattern. The main patter is the Friendship Pattern by Naomi Parkhurst. :blush:

Knitted lace always looks lumpy and bumpy until it’s blocked, but here’s a progress picture with the other colours I have.

6 Likes

That’s looks sublime!

3 Likes

Wow, the color is beautiful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@AimeeManami Same! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you. :two_hearts::two_hearts: It’s merino/silk and so soft. I hope I do the yarn justice, I’ve never designed anything else.

3 Likes

Purple is my favourite colour so I was very happy when I opened the package. :grinning:

3 Likes