REMEMBER ANS!!!! SHES LEAVING (title)

Since Ans is leaving, I wanted to post a thing that commemorated her and gave her about a million notifications by the time she comes back. Tag her and leave a message below!

@ansleighH1 We will miss you. You will never be forgotten on this platform. Have a great summer and we’ll be here when you come back!

28 Likes

@ansleighH1 i love you and i’ll miss you we will NEVER forget we’ll be there for you if you come back and i know you will

9 Likes

@ansleighH1 We are so sad to see you leaving! Have fun this summer and don’t forget about us!:yellow_heart:

9 Likes

@ansleighH1 see ya soon!

10 Likes

We will miss you so much! I will tag her a a lot of , bc she deserves it!
@ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1 @ansleighH1
Don’t forget us :sob::sob::sob::sob:

9 Likes

@ansleighH1 I’m so sad you’re leaving :sob: Don’t forget us, and we won’t forget you. Remember Ribblr and i’ll be waiting for your return <333 Ilysm and remember me <3

9 Likes

see you soon @ansleighH1 ! we’ll miss you <3

6 Likes

@ansleighH1 we All are going to miss you and I hope I will see you again

8 Likes

@ansleighH1 Stay safe over the summer. We will miss you. Make it a great day the choice is yours <3

6 Likes

@ansleighH1 you are one of the nicest people I have every now on here. You always have a way of making me smile when I see you comment or post or even private message me. So, I hope you are having a great time doing whatever you have to do this summer and just know when you come back we will all remember you and shower you with love and affection. Also when you come back I will try to show you everything that has happened over the few months that you’ve been gone. And hopefully all of us will. Love you and miss you!

9 Likes

@ansleighH1 We’ll be here waiting for you!!! I didn’t know you long but you were a great and fun person, I miss you so much already!!! <333

7 Likes

@ansleighH1 ,
we will miss u sososoooo much. thx for being both a gr8 friend but also bringing a sense offn to ribblr. we’ll be here for ur return :heart:

7 Likes

@ansleighH1 we love you so much and ok well all miss you and your positivity, can’t wait until you come back :heart:

5 Likes

@ansleighH1 Love you and miss you. Remember we are all here for you. Come back healthy and well. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

@ansleighH1 noooo! Have a fun summer tho

7 Likes