Ribblr+ benefits?

Hi fellow Ribblrs,
I recently won a free month of Ribblr+ and don’t see any difference as a designer. Is anyone finding it beneficial? The expanded # of free patterns doesn’t affect me, I don’t download much as I mainly focus on design. I haven’t noticed the new badge yet, does anyone have a screenshot of what it looks like?
I’m looking forward to exploring the Ribblr gold level.
Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
suettl

17 Likes

Its pretty new, i have it, mostly as a way to support Ribblr now.

As a creator of patterns. I do absolutely love the pin feature. There are a lot of patterns i go through often that get buried so ive begun pinning the ones i use almost weekly so theyre at the top.

I think its kind of in a beta/alpha phase of being developed, so its pretty bare bones right now. But i do enjoy the lack of ads on the patterns as well (it helps it stay streamlined and non distracting for me).

4 Likes

I got the coupon for it on the spinning wheel so I went ahead and got Ribblr+ for 99cents. I agree that the pattern pinning feature is incredibly useful for me. :rofl: I have a lot of patterns sometimes scrolling through them to look for something causes it to glitch and repeat a few of the patterns over and over. :sob: lol! Hopefully they add a cool premium featured pattern each month like some of the other levels were talking about. It would be fun to do a community crochet along with it I think. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: IDK, maybe they will start adding a few more cool features for designers as well? You should suggest some things to them that would be helpful to you. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Oh I have been, they’re probably getting tired of seeing my suggestion posts. :joy: JK they always respond kindly and do take all our feedback into account. I’m excited to see that they have some improvements to testing on the horizon and the Ribblr+ Gold and above features are intriguing. Ribblr has amazing features that no other crafting tool offers. It’s poised to become the Facebook of the crafting world! I use Facebook to do so much more than just chatting, like classifieds and shopping, finding events, connecting to companies and professional groups, etc.

3 Likes

I won that too! I haven’t redeemed it yet. Basically it removes all the adds and something else I don’t remember

3 Likes

I also got the coupon, but I don’t know how to apply it. Does anyone know?

Yep, when you sign up there is a place to paste in the promo code before you pay.

1 Like

The thing is you still need to pay :sob::sob::sob:99p lol.
My patterns I am using always come up at the top so the pinning feature is a bit useless for me. The ads dont bother me that much. I kinda want to see if I can save it so I can try ribblr gold/platinum instead cause that seems more of use.

2 Likes

huh. well i don’t have any use for ribblr+ so here’s the code if anyone wants it
BV4IHWJW

1 Like

You go to checkout and put in the coupon section

1 Like

Yes I am excited to see what ribblr gold offers

2 Likes