Ribblr has spoiled me

Ribblr has spoiled me. Here I am following a written pattern, tracking everything by hand and wishing it was a Ribblr epattern! :joy::purple_heart:

12 Likes

IKR? Imagine all those suckers paying for those interactive app subscriptions in order to convert a pattern they already paid for!
It blows my mind the amount of disgruntled people that “will never use ribblr” because they need to cart around little pieces of paper and counters.

10 Likes

this is the best crochet/knitting app and the only one i have. Row counter and pocket crochet are not as good in my opinion

6 Likes

knit companion is the closest, but it’s a paid subscription to get all the features and even then, it’s limited if you don’t use Apple products

5 Likes

The best option I had before Ribblr was the highlighter pen on acrobat reader :rofl:

6 Likes

Imagine paying the same price for a subscription to a service as everyone else and then getting told that only part of the features are available to you because you have an android.

3 Likes

Yep, that sucks. I’m a android user too :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You too?! I was just thinking the same thing 2 days ago! I was like “how did i used to do this?!”

4 Likes

They don’t know what they’re missing!

3 Likes

I agree I love it too.

3 Likes

That’s actually very smart, I just use pen and paper :laughing:

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m so spoiled I’m think I may be addicted :joy::rofl:. I love this app!

4 Likes

Very funny’

2 Likes