Ribblr is glitching (FIXED)

@Ribblr Iā€™m not sure if this is a glitch, but whenever I go to the community tab, or I am on someoneā€™s account this chat and search picture comes up really big. It wonā€™t let me see or click anything. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a glitch coming from the update?

8 Likes

Not something we are aware of.
Are you on a laptop/mobile? and are you using the app or a browser?

As a quick fix try to close the app/browser and reopen, or log out and log back in.
Also try to check on a different device or a different browser to see if it still occurs.

Please report and weā€™ll do our best to help you ASAP.

5 Likes

Iā€™m on the app on an android phone, I get the same symbol (looking glass) but only for a second then the page I wanted opens up
Before the update, the same thing happens but it was the diamond symbol (the library tab?) but I always ended up where I wanted to be so I didnā€™t say anything.
Hope that helps narrow it down

5 Likes

Sounds like a caching error! Will get the right people on this ASAP!

4 Likes

It only happens on mobile for me. Iā€™ve tried on the mobile app and the website on mobile. I have tried everything you recommended and it hasnā€™t worked. Hopefully its not a big deal, and will be an easy fix.

4 Likes

@julb21 @anon5108995 can you please check if this has been solved for you?
Our team have prioritized it for you and believe theyā€™ve found and fixed this issue!

5 Likes

I donā€™t see it now

3 Likes

Awesome! Let us know if you experience anything else that doesnā€™t seem right.
Waiting to hear from @julb21 before closing this priority ticket!

4 Likes

It is fixed! Thank you for working on it super quickly! I really appreciate it!:heartpulse::maple_leaf:

6 Likes