Ribblr Treats

First of all I want to say I love this app! Thank you!
I went to my patterns so i could start on some October projects, and i cannot find the 1st 9 treats. I downloaded them each day, Im not sure where to look . Im not sure if i did something wrong or if there is a glitch happening. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

7 Likes

Same thing happened to me with the past 2 “treats”. :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

go to your patterns and on the right side are 3 lines just above the pictures and it says sort. click on the lines and choose newest. They should pop up.

8 Likes

Did you accidently archive the pattern?

7 Likes

I just tried the sort option, and checked archive, they did not show up :pensive: thank you for those suggestions, i appreciate it!

5 Likes

Hmm it could be a glitch @Ribblr should know though for sure

6 Likes

Did you click the ‘get it now’ button in the listing page? If so you should get a confirmation message and be redirected to your patterns library where you’ll immediately see your pattern

7 Likes

ive has a similar problem to @TeresasAtticStitches i thought at first it was just my clumsiness but im sure i did get redirected to the black screen with the green tick after trying to claim the gribbit frog

4 Likes

I did, I even read through the patterns after i got them. I only see 2 of the patterns from the treats.

3 Likes

Did you check your archive?

5 Likes

Yes i did

3 Likes

Do you maybe have a second account that you used?

3 Likes

No, i only have this account.

3 Likes

I really appreciate everyone’s suggestions and input on this post! Thank you!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Some of mine are mixed in with older patterns. I thought they were missing but found them with scrolling through all of my patterns. Not sure if that helps.

3 Likes

I always sort by newest first, and usually find the “missing” pattern there.

2 Likes

Thank you, I did try that.

3 Likes