Ribblr Trivia! (CLOSED)

It’s back again, Ribblr Trivia! This is a fun new challenge for all you crochet geniuses (knitters and many more will be included soon… :eyes: ) who want to see how far their knowledge can get them, to potentially win a prize :smile: ! This is also sponsored by @Ribblr

How to enter
All you have to do is answer the 5 questions correctly… no cheating… these questions can be multiple choice, yes/no, true/false! It’s pretty straight-forward, so all you have to do is brush up on all your crafty knowledge :sunglasses:
After 24 hours, the poll will be closed and show the correct answers. You can self-check… or simply, hope for the best :crossed_fingers: a winner will be drawn (from someone who got all the questions correct) and they will win a pattern from their wishlist!

Ready to play? Let’s go!
(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE)

If you were crocheting a standing bear, how many body parts would you need to crochet? (including a tail :wink: )
0 voters
What crochet item would keep you warmer?
  • Cardigan
  • Plushie
0 voters
Can you use bernat blanket yarn with a 1mm hook?
  • True
  • False
0 voters
In what season would you wear a crochet tank top without being cold (theoretically)?
  • Summer
  • Winter
  • Autumn
  • Spring
0 voters
If you had 24 stitches and wanted to get to 28, what pattern would you follow? (only working in that one round of 24 sts)
  • 2sc, inc x 8
  • 3sc, inc x 6
  • 1sc, inc x 12
  • 5sc, inc x 4
0 voters

Open

If all goes well, this will be continued by Ribblr every week on a Tuesday :smile: (Trivia Tuesday)

57 Likes

I have done it!! I liked these questions I hooe i didnt over think them @CreshesxCritters @LittleCreatures @Kenziekrochet @xMiloDinox @EV13isSPOCY @SunshineStudio @4dium

16 Likes

I can see some people are only voting for a couple. Please vote for them all to ensure you’re in the running for a prize like i stated earlier!!!

14 Likes

I did it! I definitely didn’t have to count with my fingers to math out how many body parts a basic bear would have. :skull:

19 Likes

Bro same :sob::sob::skull:

12 Likes

Same tho, I couldn’t do math in my head to save my life :skull:

11 Likes

I finished!! :smiley: who else had to do the round one in their head, like, 20 times before it finally clicked?

15 Likes

yay! super excited to see the answers ;>

11 Likes

Done! Love this idea so much! Not me literally counting the parts and drawing them lol
I prob over thought this XD

10 Likes

I had to go to my notes app and draw a diagram :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Finished

9 Likes

Done! Excited to see what I got right! Just a quick question was there supposed to be parenthesis for the last question? Or was the x # solely for the inc?

11 Likes

Awesome!
@LixieCrochet @SweetTomato @LoafOfBread @TheCrochetingGoose @jbonikowskygmailcom

11 Likes

the x is for how many times you’re repeating the step! Probably should have put a parenthesis though… oops :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

fr, that’s the only way i could do it :skull::skull:

10 Likes

Fr!
But would it have a muzzle?

10 Likes

Is the bears head no sew??? Dun dun dunnnnn

8 Likes

idk if i got them all right or not​:sob:

9 Likes

Exactly lol :joy:

9 Likes