Ribblr Trivia! Sponsored by Ribblr (PLEASE CHECK YOUR ANSWERS IN THE LATEST COMMENT)

From popular demand, introducing Ribblr Trivia! This will be a fun new challenge for all you crochet geniuses (knitters and many more will be included soon… :eyes: ) who want to see how far their knowledge can get them, to potentially win a prize :smile: !

How to enter
All you have to do is answer the 5 questions correctly… no cheating… these questions can be multiple choice, yes/no, true/false! It’s pretty straight-forward, so all you have to do is brush up on all your crafty knowledge :sunglasses:
After 24 hours, the poll will be closed and show the correct answers. You can self-check… or simply, hope for the best :crossed_fingers: a winner will be drawn (from someone who got all the questions correct) and they will win a pattern from their wishlist!

Ready to play? Let’s go!

What is the most commonly used stitch in crochet?
  • Bobble Stitch
  • Single Crochet
  • Trebble
  • Half Double Crochet
0 voters
If you had 8sc, and wanted to (Sc,Inc) x__ around, how many sts would you end up with after the round?
0 voters
What is a basic skill you need to crochet a bag?
  • Chain
  • Single Crochet
  • Double Crochet
  • All of the above
0 voters
How old is Ribblr turning today?
0 voters
Can you use 4ply acrylic yarn with a 12mm hook, with the product still turning out nice?
  • True
  • False
0 voters

If all goes well, this will be continued by Ribblr every week on a Tuesday :smile: (Trivia Tuesday)

47 Likes

bro that was fun!
idk if i got them right​:sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Thanks for the initiative! Good luck everyone :nerd_face:

26 Likes

yaaas :nail_care::sparkles:

tried to answer them all but not sure if I got most of them right. :crazy_face:

good luck everyone!!

16 Likes

okey i tried i hope i have 1 right

14 Likes

This is so fun! I think I over thought on most of them lol :joy:

16 Likes

And i probaby failed thay bwcause i just woke up

16 Likes

Super excited for this!! Thanks @ribblr and @chunkyy for the chance to win and this is really fun regardless lol :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Good luck yallsss<3!

13 Likes

Oohhh I’m excited thanks ribblr and chunkyy!! I hope I am smart :pensive::crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

Ooh, I think I know some of these! :crossed_fingers:t2:

13 Likes

That was fun I hope you do it again

13 Likes

im pretty sure I got them all right!

13 Likes

This is super cool and an amazing idea tay! I tried but don’t think I got them all right lol, I’ll wait and see what the answers are

12 Likes

wouldnt you get 24?

13 Likes

isnt an option so i dont think so

10 Likes

oh my gosh that was so fun!!! good luck 2 everybody!!!

10 Likes

We cant tell you :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

11 Likes

i dont think i got any right lol but was fun!! good luck everyone!

10 Likes

i hope i got some right lol

10 Likes