Ribblr's Box of Chocolates! 🍫💝

Spreading the love with a special event- Ribblr’s Box of Chocolates! :chocolate_bar::gift_heart:

During the next 10 days you’ll get to open our Chocolate Box every single day, and find a sweet little deal like a 75% off a premium pattern and even free patterns!

Just open our Ribblr app every day to reveal what’s inside your Ribblr’s Box of Chocolates :star_struck:

We’ve got many of your favorite designers participating so make sure to give them a shout out!

First day:

Second day;

Third day:

Fourth day:

Fifth day:

Sixth day:

Seventh day:

Eighth day:

Ninth day:

Tenth day:

Last day!

Thanks so much for joining our special event! How fun was this? :grin:

224 Likes

Sign Language Thank You GIF by Nyahoo Studio

18 Likes

I was wondering what that was :smile::hugs::laughing:

11 Likes

Dang I missed todays box of chocolates :smiling_face_with_tear:

12 Likes

I opened mine and it said “fully claimed”.
@Ribblr

16 Likes

@Ribblr
I opened mine just now and it was already “fully claimed”
I had not seen this post yet and didn’t know there was an event, and it wasn’t a pattern I would use, I just wanted to let you guys know that the first day was already finished within the first 8 or so minutes of posting it.

21 Likes

Mine said fully claimed

9 Likes

Can you check again? There was a caching issue due to the huge demand of people claiming at the same time!
Here’s today’s pattern:

30 Likes

It doesn’t say anything in the Ribblr announcement that there’s a limit………

@ Ribblr

10 Likes

It worked!!

@Ribblr!!

you da best GIF

11 Likes

Thank you! I had the same issue but it is fixed now :slight_smile:
Unfortunatelly i had claimed all my free patterns for the day an hr before this showed up and there is only 13hrs left of this :frowning:

11 Likes

Thank you Ribblr :heart:

9 Likes

I don’t know where the patterns I got are-

6 Likes

Thank you Ribblr, although i opened mine and it said Fully Claimed already… EDIT: just clicked the link you posted and it worked. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I didn’t even get a chance to see mine! I got the pop-up and then the rest of the page loaded and it unloaded the chocolate

17 Likes

Me too but the link above worked. Very cute pattern :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

the icon between the magnifying glass and speech bubble that looks like a diamond, your patterns are there

5 Likes

Thank you, ribblr and designers. :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes