Ride or Die

Who on Ribblr is your ride or die?

8 Likes

for me, it’s @JASMIN! I love her creations so much! also, @SierraCrochets07! she is too sweet! love you both!

8 Likes

Aww :sob:

8 Likes

I would say @NoKittenAroundStudio @Kenshae and @amit2677 :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Definitely @SierraCrochets07 @Kenshae @Lakeviewknitter @poppysmicks @HookedByMarilyn @OBabyNMore and @anoswaldoddity ! But there are so many other amazing people out there!

9 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you! You’re so sweet @SierraCrochets07 :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

8 Likes

Omg! Thanks so much!! Mine would be @Asher @SierraCrochets07 @WolfKvB

10 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio @amit2677 you guys are so sweet! :sob::sob:

9 Likes

Awhhh thanks :heart: mine would probably be @anoswaldoddity @PeloteFiction @amit2677

Though there are so many other amazing people here, it’s kinda difficult to choose a few

9 Likes

yeah, i wanted to put all of you guys but i couldnt do all that.

8 Likes

idk

6 Likes

@WolfKvB @PeloteFiction @Kenshae @LDSVenus
@NoKittenAroundStudio @Lakeviewknitter @anon43112239

8 Likes

Aww thank you @NoKittenAroundStudio :two_hearts: Lol vroom vroom :red_car::dash:

9 Likes

awww thx

6 Likes

for me its @anoswaldoddity @SierraCrochets07 @amit2677 @Kenshae @WolfKvB and @isaclotta @TayCrochetss @OBabyNMore @Lakeviewknitter @NoKittenAroundStudio and saar but i can only add tha users

8 Likes

@saar and @Asher @Rowida_Mahran @HookedByMarilyn @Hookerjenn sorry i couldnt add u

6 Likes

Thxs so much​:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Omg thank you so much :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes