Sad? Lets talk

Hey everyone out there dm me if your feeling sad or unheard or if you just want to talk im here :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I feel really stressed atm because of school, giving crochet classes, work and crochet. :sob:

7 Likes

@NessCat girl i hope you know your loved and that at the moment school is stressful yes but you prove just how strong you are every day bye making it through :heart: so proud of you for that<3! stress is natural but when its continual it can make people physically or/and mentally hurt. So if you feel stressed take a walk outside read an old book talk to a friend. were here for you girl :heart:

7 Likes

OMG :sob: you have no idea how much this means to me! Iโ€™m so glad to have met you :sob: :people_hugging: :place_of_worship: ! Thank you for responding and honestly reading is a really good suggestion :heart: :books:

5 Likes

Iโ€™m struggling money wise but I have as much time as I want to crochet. I even dream about knitting something, which I keep thinking I should switch projects more often instead of working on one at a time. I still havenโ€™t made my fifth niece anything but tried knitting her a blanket. I want her to have something by me soon and when she is older.

4 Likes

Of course girl! im so grateful to have met you and if you need anything im here :heart:

2 Likes

Thats so sweet<3 i bet she will love it! and i will pray that you money will grow

2 Likes

Thanks. I picked back up the blanket and have only knitted one row.

2 Likes

Tysm :sob:

2 Likes