Safety eyes

Hi everyone!
I know safety eyes are a HUGE part of what we use in our cute amigurumi, so I thought I would write a blog on how to measure them. Find it at www.summerbug.ca!
I always buy mine in bulk from Amazon and they aren’t labelled by size, so I use this technique to measure for my patterns. :slight_smile:
Feel free to check out my blog for more tips and tricks!

14 Likes

This is a great tip! I’ll definitely be using it :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

I love the idea of using a knitting gauge, genius!!

4 Likes

Waaaw really good way, I got this problem sometime and need to recheck on the order and see what size mentioned with it. Thanks dear :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: Honestly it works wonders

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: I need to recheck my sizes all the time :sweat_smile: I finally got an organizer and and labeled them all and this came in handy while doing it

5 Likes

Yes it is genius! :blush:

4 Likes

Brilliant idea and so easy!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: Anything to make lives easier! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Really good :+1: and nice to know this experience from others it may help us in future when facing similar situation.

5 Likes

Thank you! You single handed-ly saved everyone time :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Haha I’m glad! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m trying to help everyone learn now what took me YEARS to figure out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Just came across this randomly and I was definitely having this issue. Michaels and Joann’s charging too much for eyes. And trying to figure out sizes.
@summerbugcrafts

4 Likes

Its a pain. :worried: I find most places don’t label the size of their safety eyes.

4 Likes