Safety Eyes

Where do you get a bunch of safety eyes for cheap? (Obviously not bad ones) I got a pack of 6 eyes for $2 and I’m almost out,

(Also anyone know how to take the back off of a safety eye? It’s really difficult and I have a bunch of eyes that are stuck like that.)

11 Likes

I am pleased with the quality of both of these as well as the price.

You can cut the washer with a utility knife to spare the eye! I don’t recommend- too dangerous. Get a needle nose pliers and wiggle the washer off.
Also, snackieshandiecrafts sells just washers for a great price. I ordered and used some-they are great!

8 Likes

Tysm!! Super helpful

6 Likes

(I can’t tell if that’s an adress or smth at the top but you may want to cut that.)

6 Likes

Bah, that just says Norfolk, VA where I live.

5 Likes

Okay cool.

6 Likes

I usually just glue on the safety eyes if that happens. I spares my finger nails a lot of pain

7 Likes

I got a really big set from Amazon for like $10, it came with over 700 pieces.

9 Likes

I use nail clippers to snip the back off eyes.
I buy boxes of mixed sizes from amazon for under £10. (Not the one with all the noses and coloured eyes, those weren’t great quality)

7 Likes

I get mine from glass eyes online! Theyre super inexpensive and high quality!!! Lots of options too and real people to contact if you have questions

7 Likes

Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

I’m not OP, but thank you for this!

6 Likes

Try Amazon or Wish

5 Likes

I buy most of my safety eyes from Amazon! You can get bulk packs with a variety of sizes for something like $14.00! However, they don’t come labeled with their sizes, but I have a tutorial on how to measure your safety eyes if you need it. :slight_smile:

You can use wire cutters to cut the back off if you aren’t happy with your eye placement. I don’t recommend using scissors because I have 100% hurt myself trying to get them off. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I have wonderful ones in my Amazon cart right now and separately i have really realistic animal noses.

4 Likes