Say Hello To The World Of Yummy Friends! ✨

aww they all look so cute, but i think ari is my favorite

They’re all so cute!
I think Cookie Turtle Tim :cookie: is my favorite though!

Charlie!! :face_holding_back_tears:

I’m in love with Charlie!!! I have a tattoo of a sea turtle and support an organization that lets me track one :smiling_face:

i love love love tim, he’s so cute :green_heart::cookie:

I like ice cream axolotl Ari.

So cute! I love tim!!

This is so cute! My favourite has to be Tim :bubble_tea::cow:

Charlie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Awww! So cute!!:pleading_face::clap:t2::clap:t2: Cookie turtle Tim is my favorite!! :heart_eyes::sparkles::purple_heart::cookie:

I love Charlie!!

I love them all so much but if I had to choose boba cow Charlie so so adorable! Can’t wait to make these!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I love Charlie the cow - so cute.

Boba cow Charlie is the cutest one!! Nobody drink Charlie we need to save them

Ice cream axolotl Ari looks so adorable! I think axolotls are cute!

Ari is soooo cute!!

Omg Charlie is soo cuteee. My cat was also called Charlie. Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are adorable. Great design, and really wonderful with all of the goodies included. I think the little Axolotl is beyond cute and my favorite.

I think Ari is my favourite!

Love Charlie!