Schedule posts?

So, sometimes ppl can get busy or ppls phones die, and sometimes ppl need to post multiple things but not at the same time. So what i suggest is if needed have the option to schedule your posts to come out. I think it would be very helpful so that nobody forgets what they have to post if they need to post a lot of things. Like, i know that somewhere in the near future, im going to need to post alot of tester calls, but i want to already have them done and then just schedule a post. Im so sirry if i sound rude or if this doesnt make sense.

18 Likes

that would be nice for announcements like a new pattern drop

5 Likes

yesssss
i likey

4 Likes

Yessss @ribblr

2 Likes

Yes! This is an amazing idea

3 Likes

i definitely like this idea! it would make everything a lot easier!

3 Likes

yes! for tester calls and long posts, i make a google doc and copy and paste the stuff onto ribblr. this would be an amazing feature!

4 Likes

Good idea, sometimes I want to post multiple things but not in the same day. I agree.

3 Likes

i love this idea!

3 Likes

happy bday!

3 Likes

Oh lol, ty :smile:

3 Likes

Right now we don’t plan to add this feature, as we want publishing topics/replies continue to be a meaningful effort and for the OP to be present to discuss rather than potentially forget about it. However you can prepare posts and save them as drafts to be published later!

3 Likes

@Ribblr sometimes its better for this to happen bc yes even if some ops might not be present, tgere are still many of us who still will be. We will get the notifications and respond in due time. I dont think we would forget that we made a post, its more we forget we have to post. And the dreafts thibg is rather cumbersome. Thats only for one post i believe and i would like to already have all my posts planned out that having to store them individually. :heart:

2 Likes

That’d be nice!

1 Like