Scrap-tastic Blog hop

Today is my feature day in the scrap-tactic blog hop!
So my featured pattern is free today!

If you want to know more or get the pattern on Ravelry for free today as well check it out here: https://www.mycraftypursuits.com/post/scrap-yarn-projects

10 Likes

Congrats on your feature! Thanks for free pattern

4 Likes

Thanks and congrats on the blog hop feature!

Happy Thank U GIF

4 Likes

3 Likes

So kind of you :green_heart: thank you

4 Likes

Congrats!:tada:

4 Likes

I loved this pattern. Pretty quick to work up and not too difficult either!

3 Likes

How does one find all of these blog hops you’re involved with?

2 Likes

Word usually gets around a few different ways: blogger’s mailing list, social media postings, some sites do a list of blog hops & make-alongs happening, etc.

3 Likes

@Wendywo745 Any blog hop I am a part of I send out an email to the people that subscribe(consent to getting emails from me) from my website.

I email once or twice a month.

If you are asking designer side to be a part of them, I generally sign up for emails through networking events.

3 Likes

Following a few designers on social media can also alert you o blog hops. I generally post the featured for each day of the blog hood I am in on my pages.

3 Likes

Congrats and thank you!!

2 Likes

Oh ok. Do you only send emails once or twice a month if I sign up, or do I have to do some sort of opt in/out thing? I love to get info from people, but I hate the constant emails. Like even just once a week might be ok, but I have some ladies I’ve followed that send something out every day! It’s just too much.

3 Likes

I was following along on the last one you posted about. It’s a pretty neat idea.

3 Likes

I generally send twice a month. Sometimes just once a month.

3 Likes

Ok cool!

3 Likes