Scratchy

see if there is a local spinning guild in your area, they are very helpful on showing how to use the spindle. i loved going to the spinning meeting they had once a month, it was so much fun and so much helpful knowledge! they can tell you fiber availability in your area etc.

4 Likes

:+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts: I’ll be sure to check it out, looking for spinning guilds and such! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I have been trying to learn how to use a drop spindle. So far so good with it. My husband and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment so can’t get a yarn spinner. (Can’t think of what they are called right now lol. Had a very bad night last night and this morning with my health.) But I would love one.

3 Likes

I love that yarn too.

2 Likes

i like acrylic! can’t remember the specific name but im p sure my favourite brands are bernat and red heart. i love how its not itchy at all and it slides well on my hook, unlike cotton which feels almost sticky

5 Likes

If you are looking for an even better acrylic yarn try “I Love This Yarn” from hobby lobby! It is the softest acrylic yarn I’ve ever tried!

3 Likes