Sea Market Buddies Pattern Release Day, Tester Appreciation and Giveaway! [Closed]

The Sea Market Buddies are here!

I just want to say THANK YOU to the incredible pattern testers here in Ribblr who made these little buddies!

To celebrate the release of the Sea Market Buddies I will make a giveaway, the prize is a copy of his pattern here on Ribblr! :white_heart:

All you have to do is follow my shop Wooli Shop and comment your favorite buddy here! :banana: :tangerine: :strawberry:

I will choose a Winner on Friday! Good luck :white_heart:

82 Likes

Congratulations on the release :heart: :blush:! I had so much fun testing my strawberry squid :strawberry: :squid:

13 Likes

I am already following your shop!!! My favorite buddy has to be the banana octopus! :grin:

13 Likes

Yay! Congratulations! Thank you for letting me test another one of your patterns! :hearts: @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY

13 Likes

congrats on the release! this is litterally so cute <3 my fav is def the squid!!!
@itsfayfay4 @sweettomato

10 Likes

I think my favorite is the banana octopus! Theyโ€™re all so cute though!!

11 Likes

ahhh theyโ€™re all adorable!! congrats on the release!! i think the strawberry squid is my favorite, but the banana octopus is a close second :smiling_face:

11 Likes

congrats on the release!!! gjj to all the testers ^^
my fave is def the banana octo !!
been following u for a while now !! @bubblzcrochet @SunshineStudio @maddiecore

14 Likes

I think my fav is the banana octopus. Iโ€™ve seen this pattern all over ribblr and its one of my favorites ๐Ÿฉท

11 Likes

Banana octo for sure :banana:

Congratulations on the release :two_hearts:

11 Likes

My favorite buddy has to be the banana octopus :yellow_heart: so cute! Congrats on the release

10 Likes

Congrats :tada: I think my favorite is the banana one :banana:

11 Likes

Iโ€™m already following you! My favorite is the strawberry squid, its SOOO cute! They are all cute of course. :heart:

11 Likes

My fav is the strawberry squid

11 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release. I enjoyed testing it.

10 Likes

Congrats on the release!! :tada: :partying_face:
My favorite has to be the banana octopus :banana: :octopus:

9 Likes

omg congrats on the pattern release, theyโ€™re so cute!!
you have such amazing patterns so iโ€™ve been following your shop for a while :))
my favorite has got to be the banana octopus! :banana:

10 Likes

Congratulations! All of your patterns are SO CUTE! My favorite one is probably the banana octopus.

10 Likes

Iโ€™m already following you keep going you are doing great :clap:t2: my favourite is :strawberry:

8 Likes

congrats!! i loved testing the banana octo!!! highly recommend to anyone debating to make this!

8 Likes