Sea Market Buddies Pattern Release Day, Tester Appreciation and Giveaway! [Closed]

Definitely the strawberry squid its sooo cute

9 Likes

soo cute!! Definitely the strawberry squid​:strawberry::strawberry::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I LOVE the banana jelly! They’re all super cute but the banana one is my favorite!

10 Likes

i LOVE the banana octo!! it’s such a cute little guy : )

9 Likes

Lovely patterns
I love squidberry :raised_hands:

9 Likes

I love the strawberry squid so much :sob:

10 Likes

Oooh I would love to enter! I followed and my favorite is probably the banana octo :)) Also congrats on the release​:heartpulse:

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! My favorite one is the banana! They are all super cute though!

9 Likes

@Leiakasner

9 Likes

:banana: :octopus: is my fav too

9 Likes

congrats! these r tooo cute!! i love all of them lol but my fav is prob the squid. already following : D

8 Likes

Congrats on the release! My favorite buddy is definitely the strawberry squid! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Congrats on the release! I’d love to enter the giveaway. My favorite is the banana octopus, it’s so cute! <3

9 Likes

Mini squid berry is my favorite :heart_eyes: :strawberry:
Love your shop :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Already following! My favorite is definitely the banana octo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I love all three so hard to decide :heart: but I love oranges so I will pick the little orange octo :smiling_face:

8 Likes

My fav is strawberry squid!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations on the Release :blush:
My favorite is the banana octo :banana:

9 Likes

Congrats on the release! I love all your sea buddies but my favorite one is definitely the strawberry squid! So cute!

9 Likes

Congrats on your release! My favorite of them is the banana​:banana: one i just love it!

8 Likes