Sell your MAKES | June 2022 FEATURE DROP is here! šŸ”„

I believe it will make a difference. It takes just a small step. With the giant platform Ribblr is, itā€™s will make a great difference. I know Ribblr can do it since they always try to be fair with their designers

8 Likes

With this on the pattern, it would be helpful. Maybe a report button if we see someone selling something they shouldnā€™t?

Also, do we get a notification when someone lists our pattern make? or just when they sell one?

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. Ribblr can do it. But they could still sell on Etsy and other platforms. So just because Ribblr does it, doesnā€™t mean it stops everything. So when you put your pattern out you have to expect people to sell the finished product. Which is why maybe you should put a disclaimer on your pattern.

6 Likes

Can i turn off international shipping because i only want to sell in the UK not internationally?

8 Likes

Can a designer sell there items thay make?

5 Likes

Sure, weā€™ve answered it above- just turn Ribbuild mode off and add your own journal notes. Then head over to your makes.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not currently supported on the first release of makes.
We recommend either setting a higher international shipping price that works for you or to wait for us to roll out more tools & features for makes in the next few months.

6 Likes

I have listed 2 of my designs, but when I try another one I get this.

4 Likes

Please send us a private message with the note and the photo youā€™re trying to add and a team member will assist you asap.

5 Likes

Okā€¦thanks

6 Likes

How would taxes work for the makes?

5 Likes

That depends on your terms when selling, but generally import tax only applies above a certain amount and is payable by the buyer.

5 Likes

These are amazing!

6 Likes

Is there a way to have search criteria for those makes that are for sale, so we donā€™t have to scroll through oodles of listings to find specific types of items, such as a tiger amigurumi or knitted fingerless mitts?

ETA Or is this already available and I missed it?

8 Likes

Hi @TeaLover :wave:
currently you can find all makes using the link on your homepage or specific craft makes using the craft pages.
You can also find makes from within pattern listings or from a userā€™s makes.

In the future weā€™re likely to add filters too to all those available options!

6 Likes

Will you include seller protection for people who buy patterns and expect a finished product so we donā€™t lose money because someone didnā€™t read the description?

10 Likes

@ashensalcove completely understand your concerns. See belowā€‹:point_down:

Also itā€™s important to note that as per our default terms & conditions it says digital items are not refundable or returnable.

This is one of the protection you get when selling on Ribblr, alongside of course the protection against piracy of your designs :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thank you! Yay!!! If a customer gets angry at us is there a way for us to direct them to a higher up (happens all the time on etsy and then the seller is just stuck with the rude customer)

4 Likes

What im trying to say is, atleast itā€™ll be safe on Ribblr.
Ribblr is like a safe spot for all creators! This insures the safety and calmness we get here.

8 Likes