selling items randomly

I tend to crochet items I like. That way, if it doesn’t sell, it’s mine. :wink: Well today, we went on a roadtrip and found a buffet while we were out. While we were eating, a lady working there walked by our table and commented on my sweater. When she heard I made it she got really excited. She crochets, but not much. After offering to teach her (too far away) I offered to make her one. Then, my Jerry said you could buy this one. Yep, she did. Most fun I’ve had during lunch in ages. Hahaha #ilovethishobby

(This picture was taken when I made it, a few years ago)

22 Likes

This brought a smile to my face :smile: the sweater is gorgeous!!! I couldn’t agree more with making things I like lol :joy:

7 Likes

I always wanted it longer, but wasn’t sure which “white” cotton I used. So I couldn’t add to it. Now I can make myself another one, but longer like I want. I do have a multi color in the same pattern. Fun one!

9 Likes

That multicolored one is my style!

6 Likes

That is caron simply soft and I love the feel of it.

7 Likes

That is pretty friggin awesome! 🫶🏼:sparkles::blush:

7 Likes

Not the first time for me … once I was walking briskly to find my Jerry in Menards (my favorite store) :wink: I heard, from a distance, someone yelling “did you make that?” I did! It was back when these mandala shawls were hot on the internet. I had her fit it on, showed her the picture, and sold it right then and there!

mandala shawl vest

12 Likes

I love this white one, lol but how funny “you could buy this one” and she did!
Thats amazing! I have never sold anything randomly, but then again, i havent made any garments (other than baby sweaters!)

5 Likes

@HookedByMarilyn . Basically your husband sold that one for you​:laughing:

8 Likes

We make a good team! :heart:

7 Likes