Selling plushies

Hey @Ribblr i think it would be cool if we could sell any crochey item instead of just things we have made from here like if we freehanded one and didnt have a pattern i also think it would be cool to see peoples karma whenevr you want other than when they test for you and to also see who is following your shop

13 Likes

yuh

5 Likes

YES! I want this to happen please!

4 Likes

YES PLEASE RIBBLR!!! I always get annoyed when I use a pattern or freehand something that’s not on here and then I can’t put it in my makes!!

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

I don’t think Ribblr wants to give outside patterns any of their bandwidth. That is why they say makes can only be from existing Ribblr patterns

5 Likes

These sound like interesting ideas! Although I don’t know if they ever will decide to let us sell any makes not from a pattern here as when a make is sold a portion of it goes to the pattern creator so it could easily be done where someone sells a make from a pattern here but have it separate so the pattern creator won’t get any royalties, as for your shop followers I don’t have a shop so I can’t speak on whether I would like that lol :laughing:

5 Likes

Exactly this. It would be impossible to track down every pattern and deliver the royalties to the designers individually.

5 Likes

Let alone how that designer would feel learning their pattern ended up on Ribblr without them consenting to that beforehand

5 Likes

You spelt crochet wrong, just so you know. And yes!! This would be a perfect idea!

3 Likes

Thankyou x

3 Likes

AGREED!! @ribblr please make this happennn

4 Likes

I agree with the karma part, but not so much on the selling part. If a pattern maker wanted you to sell your things on ribblr they could add the pattern here. However, this way they wouldn’t have a choice. And I feel like this would also make it easier for people to take a pattern marked as (do not sell) and just sell their make as a freehand.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! We noted your suggestion and thank you everyone for your feedback.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much

2 Likes