Share the 3 highlights of your week

It’s been a while since I shared this kind of end of the week positive encouragement post.

The idea is simple - each one of us reflect back on their week and shares 3 highlights, the best moments, of their week!

This is kind of like a positive diary where we can relive the happy moments we had and be grateful for them.

I’ll go first!

This week I had the pleasure of catching up with loved ones, enjoy sunny walks in nature, and even watching a new series (Outlaws by Stephen Merchant). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now it’s your turn :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Love this idea, sounds like you had a lovely week! Spending time outisde in nature is so precious :herb::two_hearts:

This week I had a wonderful time vending at a market in Toronto. It’s been ao long since I’ve been able to participate and this one was right around the corner from my apt. !

There’s a Robin’s nest at work that is at shoulder level, so we got to see the wee ones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And lastly my calfs have been feeling really bad but I tried having more electorlytes this week and it’s really made a difference. Remember to hydrate friends!

7 Likes

We had my sister visit for the week. Camped in the park 2 blocks from us so we got to spend a lot of time outdoors. We even had smores once. Rare treat for us. :yum

I went to the swimming pool with her twice and did a couple / few laps. That’s been a long time.

Our strawberry plants are producing. Got to eat the first one a few days ago. Yay.

6 Likes

Thanks! And sound really lovely.

I also love Robins! Can you take photos without disturbing them?

7 Likes

Wow! All sounds so positive and great. And your gratefulness is addictive :slight_smile:

Plus sounds super yummy especially those home-grown Strawberries! How long do they stay green for before turning into that beautiful strong red color?

6 Likes

Not sure but seems like too long. :thinking:

6 Likes

I love this idea. My three highlights: testing a really cool crochet cardi, we finally got rain, my doggie is feeling better (he was sick and did not want to eat for 3 days). So good to see him bounce around again. Thank you for starting this thread. It’s nice to remind ourselves of the positive things in life. Hope your weekend brings some wonderful moments.

7 Likes

Monday I had my final/last exam so now it’s just waiting until graduation :tada:

Wednesday I won both my matches in a tournament I played and it was a lot of fun hanging out afterwards with both teams

And today/this whole weekend, a friend is gonna come by and we’re gonna do a lot of fun stuff :grin: haven’t seen them in a while so that’s makes it extra fun with catching up :purple_heart:

8 Likes

It’s always so cute when birds make nests nearby :blush: but here gotta watch out the cats don’t do anything bad if the nest is low (until now everything has always gone good though luckily)

5 Likes

Ooohh and strawberries are so delicious :yum::strawberry:I hope they turn out great

(I can’t put 3 replies in a row so I’m just gonna add it here)
Awh I’m glad the dog is feeling better :heart: and yayyyy for the cardigan :tada: @whtangel8

5 Likes
  1. this week is over
  2. i don’t work weekends
  3. i can sleep however long i want tomorrow :face_exhaling:
7 Likes

Sometimes it’s the little things that make all the difference. Like a good long sleep.

8 Likes

Yay! I went to the craft store and restocked my yarn stash. We went swimming for the first time this summer and I just got some new patterns on my wishlist :sparkling_heart::sparkles::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Oh that’s so lovely! I love how everyone’s gratitude makes me feel even better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well done!
Is that volleyball?

5 Likes

Still good things to reflect on!

5 Likes

All sounds like so fun!

6 Likes

It was tennis :grin::tennis:

7 Likes

Oh good thinking! :flushed: My coworker actually said yesterday day, “I should bring my cat in, he’d like it” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah!

She took a break from sitting to get worms so we got to see them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes