Share your first original design here!

I’m super excited to share my first pattern with other crocheters! I had a lot of fun during the design process and I loved seeing my pattern testers’ unique takes on the pattern. If anyone is interested, it’s a cottagecore/fantasy themed amigurumi called the Forest Sprite: Forest Sprite: Crochet pattern | Ribblr
I would love to see other’ debut pattern, so feel free to post your’s here!

16 Likes

Well, the first one I released is different from the very first pattern I made… which one should I post? :smiley:

8 Likes

All of them!
@NoKittenAroundStudio

8 Likes

Both!

8 Likes

Here’s my first release! It’s a Christmas Tree Coaster crochet pattern :blush:

I haven’t released it yet, but this is my very first pattern I made up. I didn’t even know you ‘made patterns’ or whatever at the time! This was a handful of years ago. But luckily I wrote it down on a sticky note, and the pattern will be released soon! :blush:

9 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you!! @anoswaldoddity

4 Likes

I’m in a similar boat… 1st pattern designed, 1st pattern released in general, or 1st pattern on Ribblr? All 3 are different :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

4 Likes

Really? I thought this was only me lol, well, we’re in this together! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I wrote a checkerboard crochet pouch pattern thats free!! Hope you guys give it a try!!

5 Likes

Here’s my first and most recent released patterns!

5 Likes

Welcome @yarnaholic101 to Ribblr!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m still learning how to use this platform.

5 Likes

I meant to follow up and share actual pictures, BUT baby pulled my attention, then I forgot :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

So first design was my XOXO Cross Blanket (baby size), but I didn’t have the confidence to publish it until later… Currently unavailable, but working on getting it onto Ribblr finally (next month?)…

My first published design was a Keyhole scarf… Also currently unavailable, but hope to get into Ribblr this month…

(Yes I know I need updated pics of both of those! They are from about a decade ago!)

1st (and currently only) Ribblr pattern is a #1 knit dishcloth

2 Likes