Sharing a suggestion!

I have a few published patterns in my shop. (24)
I also have a few un-published. ( a lot more … )

My thought is, could you add a separate tab at the top of our shop that separated them like, “Public” and “Private”

It’s about to get harder for me to scroll to the un-published ones. Thanks for your consideration.

7 Likes

Mine auto seperate so that the public ones are on top and the private ones are at the bottom and each is sorted by newest, maybe there’s a setting?

5 Likes

I’ll tag the team @Ribblr to see what they think! :hugs:

4 Likes

Ooh, that did bring the private ones up first. Cool. Although separate tabs would let me sort them separately.

Thanks. I always forget. Thinking this is their space. :wink:

6 Likes

I would love to be able to move the tiles to organize them, but that’s probably asking too much

6 Likes

price low to high wouldn’t apply to the un-published … they are all free.

6 Likes

Yeah mine are newest to oldest, and for now everything is the same price

4 Likes

I just looked at your shop and it brought up another sort need.
Crochet or knit.

6 Likes

Oh yes, I would love to be able to do that. I was going to go in and turn the pictures so that all knits faced one way and all crochet faced the other, or maybe a different background color.
Also when writing a pattern… Some are knit, some are crochet, but I have patterns coming that are both and some that can be worked in many ways (like just charts)
We need an “other” option.
And I have been preaching for months now that amigurumi should have its own category like tunisian

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! We’ll look into it for future feature drops :blush:
It should show published first by default though!

10 Likes