Sharing our favorite memories with/of chub (CALM POST)

Hello all!! Today I was hoping to get some people to share what their favorite memories of/with chubs :heart: I’ll start it off <3

I absolutely LOVED all the fun we had in the groupchats, I always remembered waking up and seeing 1,500 messages waiting to eb read. I just thought “Chubs didn’t have a very busy day today!” I cherish the moments where we got shipped too. We are chubky hehe :heart_hands: I love the way she uplifts my spirits, and makes me extremely happy. I loved the jokes we shared, saying random stuff about eachother. ALSO chubs has grown to be such a sussy monster :skull:
Thank you for being an amazing friend <33

22 Likes

me and chub had a really bad start but here we are now. all the times she called my “friend” diego - she even made a little picture meme thingy. (if ykyk) she would also always say so many random things. honestly i always just loved talking to her <333
abby x diego

“diego”

11 Likes

Wait you have google chats???

7 Likes

The group chats were always such CHAOS with her<3 she’s such an amazing friend i love her sm<333
also we corrupted her so badly​:skull::skull::skull:

7 Likes

Girly you both :skull::skull::skull::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Our convos were always just the best. All we’d do is scream at each other but it was so fun. She’d make me laugh sm to the point I couldn’t breathe :sob:
I miss coming back to the gc to thousands of messages too lol
And the random pictures she’d send were the best, she’s such a weirdo <33

8 Likes

yea

9 Likes

waking up to all the messages was literally the best. especially since i had never had friends who talked that much :pensive:

9 Likes

I love when me and chub first became friends, she messaged me when she found out i was Navajo and said “WE MUST BE FRIENDS”. She was always so chaotic and fun, she didnt hurt anyone, she was a big part of the community and the first friend i ever made on here. Shed called me olive before instead of Ollie. She was the life of our group chats, now they are basically dead without her.

9 Likes

I was never in any of those group chats but I know that Chub was very fun and chaotic!

8 Likes

She always made me laugh and she made me come out of my shell on Ribblr!

8 Likes

Chubs has always been so fun and welcoming to everyone. She was always incredibly kind to me, even though Im not so active in our gcs. she included me and made me feel seen, even by saying a simple “HII LUNAR”. Its means a lot! She even gifted me a paid pattern of hers on my birthday which was so thoughtful!

I miss you chubs! :sob::sparkles:🩵:snowflake:

8 Likes

I don’t even remember how we met :joy: all I remember is the good memories I had with her every time I had a conversation with her I felt like I knew her for years :face_holding_back_tears: She was so welcoming to everyone and whenever I was having a bad day she lifted my spirits! I miss her so much​:pleading_face::cry::sob::heart:

8 Likes

Fr I can’t remember how I met any of y’all​:skull:
I was just kinda kidnapped into the group lmao

9 Likes

Yeahhhh :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

I remember the first time she added me to one of the gc’s and how surprised and excited I was because I thought that I would never be able to make friends or have a gc on here, but Chubbs always included everyone and I loved that! Miss you Chubbs <3

8 Likes

did chub die

10 Likes

:skull:

9 Likes

is that emoji chub rn :skull: coz she’s dead?

10 Likes

no i ate her

8 Likes