She (idk what this is it was for a prompt on WtW)

She was the epitome of beauty- what with her long, flaming locks of auburn hair and deep, icy blue eyes with freckles scattered along her face. A smile spreading from ear to ear, laughing at a joke a friend had made months ago. She had a dandelion crown adorning her head, petals sprinkling her hair as they fell from the flowers. She lay on her back in the tall grass, looking up at the clouds and taking in their beauty before closing her eyes. She let the breeze take her worries with it as it passed, laced with a floral scent. She couldn’t explain the emotion overtaking her senses, it was wonderful - unlike anything she had ever felt before. Somehow, oddly relaxed.

16 Likes

This is absolutely amazing! I could picture this scene, the details are incredible!

2 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Edited: I completely relate to this short story that you wrote. Everything except for the beauty part I can relate to. You did amazing as always keep up the good work!

2 Likes

thank you sm! and who says ur not beautiful? because whoever did is l y i n g
sassy snaps

2 Likes

Thank you. I needed that.

2 Likes

no problem. I completely understand the predicament… been there myself pretty recently

2 Likes

That last part abt the emotion is such a good way to describe that pure, simple happiness over little moments

1 Like

Thank you. I swear most of my best metaphors and descriptions are unintentional smh

2 Likes

this is really beautiful!! the details are amazing, i could really picture it!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s amazing, you actually feel it while reading it :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like