Shenanigans are afoot!

:rofl::joy::rofl:
I’m seriously going to be on the lookout for a loose bell somewhere, so I can add it !

3 Likes

@Wendywo745

2 Likes

I understand I need a public journal and this is not a stuffed toy

3 Likes

Had a crazy day today, running my stall at the Christmas market in the rain! But now I’m home, dry, rested and ready to get back to it, first get the photo of the finished one in the journal. plan another slipper tonight then one tomorrow. There’s still a day and a half, right?

3 Likes

There is still a week left in the testing, I just wanted everyone to start journals

4 Likes

Ah, good to know, I was asleep since I got home, and was basically planning on crocheting half the night :rofl::rofl::rofl:will focus on getting the journals started first

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but this game is already full. I should have another one in a couple of weeks and I’d be happy to add you there if you ask again.

3 Likes

Happy Monday everyone!
We still have a few players without journals, so I need a quick participation roll call.
If you are still playing, please respond with an affirmation.

4 Likes

Really? No responses?

3 Likes

:cry:

3 Likes

So, just to sweeten the pot…
The winner will receive all 9 patterns from this collection!
But you can’t win if you don’t play.
I still need public journals and group photos of the finished items.

4 Likes

All testers have been chosen, correct?

3 Likes

If you think you can knock them out in a few days, I’ll go ahead and add you as a back up for the ones that have not been done yet

3 Likes

Check your Tester page. Use any color you like

4 Likes

Deadline tomorrow noon (central standard)
You still have a chance to qualify for the drawing

3 Likes

This test is officially closed
It should be no surprise that only one person qualified for the drawing, so the winner is @Wendywo745 , who is now the proud owner of all 9 patterns in the collection!
I want to thank @CroTreyCreates and @DDerrick80 for their work, your finished patterns have been gifted to you
@TheFairythorn , I seem to be unable to gift you your pattern, please let me know if the team finds an issue on your end
To those that have open journals, but have not completed the patterns : @CroTreyCreates @britcrochet @Jnelson98 @Frannyfish @TheFairythorn , your test pattern will be removed on Friday, you will be gifted any of these that you finish by then.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m truly grateful.:heart_eyes:
And I’m also sorry not all tests were completed for you.

3 Likes

Oh, I have 5 of 6 slippers finished, and I only technically three. Typical me forgetting about deadline, panici g about my own pattern launch. I will send you the FO photos by the morning, promise!
Also, my account seems borked in so many ways, nothing ever works quite right, so it’s no surprise

3 Likes

I seem to remember someone else having trouble sending you messages not too long ago. I do know you have them coming to you, so we’ll try to figure it out. I promise I won’t short-change you on this

4 Likes

Yes, it was my own testers couldn’t get in touch, very frustrating for us all

4 Likes