Shipping

Is there a way to choose just U.S. and not international?

6 Likes

Do you mean for selling makes?
Currently you need to put a price for both. You can set the international shipping high if it’s not something you’re too keen to do. Someone might be still willing to pay it if they really want your make :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can’t just choose U.S.?

5 Likes

Unfortunately no!

5 Likes

Hi there!
Currently no. This is our first release of selling makes so we appreciate your feedback.
Is there a particular reason why you don’t wish to ship to other countries?

6 Likes

Its easy to estimate shipping in US. You have customs international which makes it more complicated for shipping. Is it on the table for Ribblr to offer shipping labels to print like Etsy?

7 Likes

I had someone interested in buying a medium sized (under 1 pound) plushie I knew they were in Germany so I gave them a discount since I knew shipping would be so high unfortunately shipping still costs as much as the item and that was the cheapest shipping we could find (sorry this was a run on I didn’t feel like using punctuation today :joy:)

8 Likes

Oops forgot to add shipping was $35.65 to Germany :frowning:

6 Likes

Wow…thats what I was afraid of. I want be selling till they give an option to choose US only. Thanks for the info​:+1:

6 Likes

I don’t think it is too big of a problem since you can make the shipping as high as needed for international shipping like @saar suggested :grin:

3 Likes

But I wouldn’t know how high to make it.:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Surely you could price as high as you’d be willing to go to risk customs headaches. If that happens to be hundreds of dollars, then so be it!

6 Likes

I guess I could do that. I will give it a try and see what happens. Thank you for your reply. Then so be it sold me. Nice to have the community to bounce things off of.:+1:

6 Likes

Not at all, happy it was of some help :smile:

6 Likes

Just listed them…thanks for the advise​:kissing_heart:

6 Likes