Shop discount ending this Sunday !! 😁

Hi everyone ! :smile_cat: just a quick reminder that the 20% discount on my shop ends this Sunday on the 12/11! :grin: quickly grab whichever pattern you like before it ends! :blush:

Take caaare! :v::smile_cat:

9 Likes

11/12?
and thanks

2 Likes

Good luck with the sale, don’t forget to share your SelFee link to help with your SelFees :smile:

@ShortClarice they’re from France so the date format is dd/mm/yyyy I believe :smile:

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much!

2 Likes

Yes I’m so sorry I always forget that the date is the other way around, I’m sorry for the confusion. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank yooou :smile_cat: I’ll try my best! :blush:
And yesw thank you for helping out :grin: next time I think I’ll write down everything to make sure not to make any mistakes :rofl:

2 Likes

No worries! I believe if you use the date/time function on Ribblr it’ll automatically convert to the users date/time settings so you don’t have to worry about that, in case you aren’t aware of it here’s a screenshot of the icon to click for it to appear :smile: it should be roughly the same when creating topics as well :smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome I didn’t know that! :hushed: Thank you for taking the time to show this to me!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem! Glad to help :smile:

2 Likes