Shop issues

Hi, I am hoping someone can help with my shop.
The first question is the bio. The FAQs told me to type in what I want to say, then click outside of the box and it will automatically save. I hav done this 3 times now, thankfully the second time I was smart enough to copy my words. It will not save, no matter what I do. As soon as I leave the page, it is gone when I return.
My second question is probably another verification of my suspicion. I was asked why the link in my profile didn’t go to my shop. I am assuming it is because I do not have any patterns in my shop yet. Is this correct or do I need to do something else?
Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

Hi Ryan,
Everything should be saved automatically for you, and show an indication of purple color when it does. It could be a bug, but just to double check, can you log out then back in, and click ‘My shop’ from the top menu, then try again?

With regards to the link in your profile - yes, you are correct. It does direct to your shop but only the shop name and header are showing as you don’t have any patterns published yet.

1 Like

I’m thinking it is a bug then, as it did go purple all 3 times. The first time I did it on my phone, the last two times were on my computer that I had never previously logged in.
Thanks for the verification on the shop link :slight_smile:

Sorry about that! It’s not something we are aware of so we’re going to look into it. Did you do it via the app on your phone? Also, can you kindly share which devices and browser(s) did you try it on?

In the meantime, so you don’t have to wait, you can send me or @Ribblr the information you want in a private message and we can manually add that for you.

1 Like

No apology needed! I’m not in a rush as I’m struggling with my pattern, so I won’t be selling that soon anyway :wink:

I used the app on my Samsung Galaxy S20FE
Then I used Google Chrome on a Mac Laptop twice
Both turned purple after I clicked out of the box, just didn’t save when I came back to the page.

Thank you for looking into this, and if I’m the only one with the problem and you can’t fix it, then I’ll take you up on the offer to add it for me. Otherwise, in content to wait and let you guys do what you do (please don’t rush on my account, enjoy your weekend)

1 Like

Thanks for the info! We’ll look into it and get that sorted for you shortly :blush:

1 Like

I ran into the same issue today and found that you can’t enter any emojis in the shop description. It looks like it saves (flashes purple) but when you reload the page, all changes have been reverted.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting!
We are aware of the issue with adding emojis to your ‘About shop’ section and a fix is on its way.

1 Like