Should I make this a pattern?

Should I make this hedgehog a pattern on here? It does require a lot of sewing and surface crocheting, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it and actually test it?

@Itsfayfay4

22 Likes

YESYESYESYESYESYEYSYEYSTADSYDYADADHASHGSJD- ahem i say yes that is adorable ollie :3

6 Likes

Yes!!! I would love to test it

5 Likes

Thanks cloud TwT

5 Likes

hehe ofc <3

5 Likes

yess its so cute

6 Likes

Hi, welcome to the community! If you need help or any advice with craft related problems, just feel free to ask me, or make a topic about it! The amazing community will try its best to help you out! I hope you have an amazing time and experience while your apart of the community!

5 Likes

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESs

4 Likes

it’s adorable! i didnt know you made patterns! thats so cool, i would test if you posted a tester call :hugs:

3 Likes

Yes. No question. But I can’t rest cuz I don’t have timees

3 Likes

Yeah, I believe I have 4 patterns in my shop? Maybe more, I usually make plant patterns I have a bunny ear cactus, fair castle cactus, and a chain pearls plant I also have a cat pattern in my shop. Feel free to check them out if your interested. This is my first time making a hedgehog so I wasn’t sure if many people would be interested.

3 Likes

oh cool im gonna go look at your shop!!
and yess its so cute!

3 Likes

OMG ive tried one of your patterns before!! and i didnt even know LOLL

3 Likes

Lol, which one?

3 Likes

the chain of pearls lol

3 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES YES YEsS

3 Likes

Yes ofc it’s adorable!

2 Likes

Yes!! It’s so cutee :pleading_face: idk if I’d be able to test though, but we’ll see!

3 Likes

It will be a free pattern, I’m not old enough to set up a stripe account. If you aren’t able to test, I will tag you when the pattern is released!

3 Likes

OMG YESSS PLS MAKE IT I LOVE lT!!!

3 Likes