Skully Bag Pattern

Hello everyone! I hope all is well!
So, I missed the 12th October treat, which was the Skully Square Bag. I’ve shown it to some family members, and they have really wanted me to make them one. I LOVE the pattern myself, too.
Anyways, I am a new user on Ribblr (so I’m not sure if this is how things work), but I was wondering if anyone who did receive the bag as a free pattern could share/gift it to me? If that’s not a free option, then nevermind. I’m still learning more about this website. If I misunderstood anything, please let me know. Thank you!

Edit: I see that it is not free to share patterns, but Thank yall for letting me know and being so helpful! I really appreciate it!

10 Likes

Unfortunately, since it isn’t free anymore to be able to get it, you’ll need to buy it or someone who’ll gift it to you will have to buy it. I don’t believe you can gift patterns you own for free I think if you own that pattern and want to gift it to someone you’ll need to buy it again as a gift, but I could be wrong on that part

7 Likes

This is right. Someone can buy and gift now but we cannot gift our free copies away.

8 Likes

Outside of the free period it would be the current pattern price people would pay to gift you this.
With so many interested you might be worth buying to make for them. If they want to buy you can build the price of the pattern into your charge so you aren’t left out of pocket.

6 Likes

Are you talking about this bag?

Also, if others want you to make it FOR them, then collect $2-3 from each and then you have enough to buy the pattern. Crocheters and knitters need to value their craft and the costs associated with it. It costs money and time to make these things.

14 Likes

I agree with this 100%, if they specifically asked you to make it, they should pay! Fiber arts aren’t cheap and they’re time consuming :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

9 Likes

oh ok. Tysm!

4 Likes

ah I see! Good plan! I’ll do that! Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the information! I was just curious to see if thats how it works (I saw another crocheter ask the same thing for another day) lol! Thanks again!

5 Likes

Yeah, I saw that as well and was thinking about saying something, then yours popped up and now I can’t find the other one (they wanted the teddy bear bucket hat)

5 Likes

If it helps, I think that skull square is on here somewhere for free and then you can turn it into a bag yourself… Just make something up!

3 Likes

yeah, thats the one!

2 Likes

yesss I’ll do that! tysm!

3 Likes