Slow draggy Ribblr

Anyone else notice the Ribblr responds slowly? Especially in the pattern portion (as opposed to community).
Pages take much much longer to load. I’ve been on wi-fi and cellular when in Ribblr- no difference.
My other apps on my iPhone 11 are loading per usual.
Is there an update for the app or something?
Dog Dragging GIF by ViralHog

@Ribblr

12 Likes

Mine will just crash when it’s doing that. I only use a tablet.

9 Likes

Omg I thought I was the only one, mine just crashes and says no connection.its been 3days and I still can’t access my patterns

8 Likes

It’s s been 3days and I still can’t access my patterns

8 Likes

Mine has been slow, but i have been able to actually use the app. It has crashed on me a few times (this was mostly on friday and saturday)
Also on friday while testing patterns, it would just randomly check lines in the pattern i hadnt done yet… But this seems to have been fixed

5 Likes

Are servers are all running as usual, and no reported issues that we are aware of.

If you’ve had any crashes or issues please let us know. You can send us a private message with more details.

Is this via the app? Please send us a private message.

8 Likes

I have done an update lately. Wouldn’t hurt to check.

8 Likes

My main page with all of the patterns also won’t load. I also experienced lines being checked off for me when I was trying to do a pattern test. I show the app last updated 5 days ago.

7 Likes

How do you locate the information on when the app updated?

6 Likes

I just went in like I was installing it and it said update.

7 Likes

As of this morning, I’m getting ads at the bottom of the screen, that never happened before. On app on phone and on website on Chrome (laptop)

8 Likes

Well that’s annoying, I would like to have been warned that there were going to be pop up ads on ribblr. Dislike

7 Likes

How it works for me is:
-Go to Google Play
-Click on your icon/avatar (mine is in the upper right)
-Choose the Manage apps and devices option
-Choose See recent updates
-Scroll down until you find Ribblr

7 Likes

The lines being checked off, I reported to Ribblr already, did let them know if you haven’t already but hopefully its in the process of being fixed. It was really confusing me for a day because I thought I was accidentally doing it :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Thank you, I have not messaged them about it hopefully they are working on it. I noticed it seems to happen when I click on a sub-heading in the pattern.

7 Likes

I noticed it happen on a pattern test i was doing when I hit one of the (i) instructions but not any others. Hopefully sorted soon :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you for reporting!
The issue was affecting a small number of people tracking headers. Our engineers found the issue and have fixed it! :hugs:

6 Likes

my app hasnt rlly crashed its just slow sometimes

7 Likes

same for me

6 Likes