so close!!! (closed)

There are only 3 more followers needed to reach the first goal!
That would mean 6 drawings total! All you have to do is follow my shop and add patterns to your wishlist.
The top 5 patterns right now

original contest post

18 Likes

how funny… within 5 minutes of posting this, 14 people dropped Velma and caused Lysander to bump into the top 5!

8 Likes

Yaaayyy!

3 Likes

That is awesome but we need knitting patterns up there! Where are the knitting patterns? I’m going to re- vote, since I just voted for EVERYTHING because your shop is just awesomeness. So my next comment will be my top 5!

7 Likes

lol
I am planning something for my knitters next!

8 Likes

That was similar to what I said… I do both, but my faves are some of her knit patterns :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Yay!

5 Likes

So make sure you’ve liked all your favorite knit patterns :wink:

6 Likes

Just 2 more people, there’s is still one whole day left.

4 Likes

Awesome! I just made a list though because I am in so much want of some of them! Lily is in my very top!

Knitting: Lily, spats medical, infinite narrow, beth, ginger and doris are in a big competition for my heart.

Crochet: Helena, verdon, argyle 2, deco, jo 2.

Not. Easy. To choose! And of course, my taste is always different from the majority :joy: ( although as I said I like all of them :wink: ).

4 Likes

Thank you! I rarely get much feedback on my knitting patterns.

3 Likes

I can knit but haven’t for a long long time. I was taught by my mother.
I really like your Christmas stockings and I think the idea of the medical spats is such a kind thing to consider

I can’t wait to see what patterns top the list.

6 Likes

There were a lot of diabetics in my family, socks were an issue.
So once I had finally figured out the Abbott Heel and realized how it fit, I knew I needed to apply it to a sock for diabetics… But quickly came to the conclusion that it could fit more special needs

4 Likes

5 Likes

Oh my gosh!

4 Likes

Delete

2 Likes

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :purple_heart: :tada:

7 Likes

Well Done Reaction GIF

6 Likes

Woot woot! Congratulations Tiphani!!