So I'm interested in Tunisian

Oh wow! It seems youā€™ve done more research on this and know more about this then I do :laughing:

WAITā€¦. They donā€™t?! I thought they still did! Do you know when they discontinued?

4 Likes

The sour ones was discontinued within last 2 years I think. I used to get 2-3 bags a week from Dollar General. Meds give me such a dry mouth.

4 Likes

Huh, thatā€™s sadā€¦ I have a know a couple of people who love sour candy! I would think it would be really popular.

5 Likes

Who of you is using a Tunisian hook with hooks on both ends and where did you get yoursā€‹:interrobang::smiley:

5 Likes

@CraftsbyNicB
I got three double ended hooks at JoAnns.

5 Likes

Thanksā€‹:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I got mine at JoAnns. They are made by Clover and come in four sizes (4.0 mm, 5.0 mm, 5.5 mm and 6.0 mm).

5 Likes

I have done Tunisian exactly one time for a baby blanket that needed perfect squares for cross stitch carousel horses.
I didnā€™t hate it, but it isnā€™t high on my list of things I want to do.
I have 3 super long hooks that I inherited and I keep them just in case I need it again.
However, I have noticed that they are doing some nifty things with it now that I donā€™t remember seeing beforeā€¦ I might look at it again

7 Likes

I need to check the clover ones :smiley: :+1:t2::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I have a set of bamboo ones from Etsy! Hereā€™s the link if you ever want to check them out:

5 Likes

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I have those saved! :smiley:
How are they?

4 Likes

I really like them! They work well for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I use a brand called:
Clover Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hook ā€œTakumiā€ Combo Set
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes