So Sad but True

19 Likes

Right!?!!!

5 Likes

You got that right!

6 Likes

MS sufferer here, and the amount of friends I have lost because of how inconvenient it is to them is incredible. To the point that I in fact now have no IRL friends because of how many times I have let people down. I am so inconsiderate to have ā€˜caughtā€™ MS, I am ashamed at how much Iā€™ve let them down :melting_face::smirk:

7 Likes

Do NOT be ashamed. My heart breaks for you. Your so called friends should be ashamed of themselves.
Take your energy, even your anger, and direct it towards building those relationships you do have with family, neighbors, church members, friends, whomever you do have.
I struggle with asking for help, always been one to do everything myself, but am learning there are some who want to help.
I also struggle with not complaining about my situation, my symptoms, how bad I feel when Iā€™m with others. They donā€™t want to hear it all the time and it doesnā€™t help my attitude. I try to be my usual self as much as I can. Who, by the way, is usually fun and funny.

5 Likes

I started to agree because I ā€œstoppedā€ reading at inconvenientā€¦ Then I finished reading and agree even harder :woman_facepalming:t3: thatā€™s pretty messed up actually, even though āˆž% true!

4 Likes