Socks

Is it the season of socks already? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I’m playing around with (a lot of) yarn. The plan is to use up the stash and make a lot of socks (duh)
I’m knitting on bulky machine Brother KH260. These are the second pair. The first sock in this color combination and plain dark brown were frogged.
A total of 6 socks were made yesterday (2 frogged).
These are not yet washed and shaped. But judging by the swatch they should shrink just a little and become really snug on the foot.

10 Likes

Beautiful. I’m trying to learn to knit too. Working on a cardigan but I’ve made a few mistakes already

3 Likes

Mistakes are inevitable. The thing is you should not feel guilty about them, be ready to try and correct them, or undo your work and repeat again. Good luck with your cardigan :blossom:
I undid a cardigan last week because I was too careless and dropped a lot of short row stitches on the back neckline. So I desided to knit another swatch (because frogged yarn get thinner and thinner with every try) and do it all over again

4 Likes

Yeah. Part of the learning process. … I am thinking of starting again with thicker yarb because it is taking forever :smiling_face_with_tear:

So question, must i use circular needles to knit the armss? The circular needles i have are long

3 Likes

This is a great opportunity to learn magic loop technique :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s that?

3 Likes

It’s when you have to work small item, like sleeve, or sock or hat on circular needles with long cable. Thats really handy :slight_smile:

4 Likes