SOLVED - I need help with the pricing / sale feature!

Hello everyone!
I have trouble setting a sale on my pattern. Is it possible that it is only not visible for me?
How can I make sure that my pattern is on sale? I set the percentage and the dates but nothing happens with the pricing… it shows me the same price. :frowning:
Can someone help me?
I also link it here maybe some of you can check it if it is on sale or not.
Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:
My pattern (on sale?)

6 Likes

Cute pattern!!
Unfortunately I dont have a shop and i dont know how the function works, but i dont see it on sale

5 Likes

No it is not… 3$ is the normal price… I really don’t know what the problem is… :frowning:
But thank you for checking it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine shows $2.

5 Likes

Yes, beacuse I changed it for a second (like 2 minutes ago) to see what happens. :smiley: My bad… it was not the sale it was just a price change… maybe I can only do that.

4 Likes

The only thing I can think is the time is in another time zone. “Time is in UTC/GMT” Not sure how that would affect it for you.

I am in central time zone. Maybe cst? That shows a 5 or 6 hour difference. That’s gotta be your problem. Just set it, and wait a day?

7 Likes

Oh my God, yes! That can be the problem! I am 1 hour later according to the time zone… I will check it now, thank you very much! :smiley:

6 Likes

That was the problem, thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re welcome. I loved seeing the SOLVED in the title. Glad I could help.

7 Likes

Yes, I don’t want to delete the post, maybe someone will have the same problem and this post will help later. :smiley:
Thank you once again.

7 Likes